Registration and Fees
Limited places available. All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Please read all the information on this page before registering.
(Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 July, 2021)
Early bird (register by April 30, 2021): $850 per person
Standard (register May 1, 2021 onwards): $935 per person
What you’ll receive:
- Two days packed full of high-calibre speakers who’ll open your mind to cutting-edge information on the what, why and how of regenerative agriculture and its links to farm profitability as well as human and planetary health.
- Access to trade show with organisations exhibiting exciting products and services for agriculture and health.
- A delicious morning tea and lunch, both days.
- Conference satchel
(Saturday evening, 6:30pm till late)
$130 per person
What you’ll receive:
- Complimentary drink upon arrival
- A scrumptious 3 course meal prepared by one of Brisbane’s most celebrated chefs
- The opportunity to let your hair down and celebrate our industry with old and new friends
‘Dig Deeper’ Workshops
(Monday 19 July, 2021, 8am till 12 midday, followed by lunch)
$220 per person
Dig deeper into one of three areas covered over the course of the weekend
- Dig Deeper into soil health
- Dig Deeper into building nutrient-dense food supply chains with
- Dig Deeper into ancient wisdom and landscape energy
Please note: accommodation and travel expenses are additional to registration fees.
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration straight away via email, including your tax invoice. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact the conference secretariat on email@example.com.
Payment of registration fees
All payments must be in Australian dollars (AUD). Payment can be made by: Credit card: MasterCard or Visa.
Please note: payments will appear as ‘Expert Events’ on your credit card statement.
Cancellations and refund policy
Cancellations must be advised in writing to the conference secretariat. Registration cancellations received by Friday 11 June, 2021 will receive a refund of registration fees less an administrative charge of $110. Refunds for cancellations received after Friday 11 June 2021 will be at the discretion of RCS. Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the conference. Registrations are transferable to another person at any time prior to the event, provided the conference secretariat is advised in writing. Note – if you purchased a ticket prior to the COVID-19 postponement and require a refund due to the change in dates, please contact us.